We’re here to help, See what we are doing and the latest COVID-19 Resources to stay safe while visiting us.
- As of March 11th per the Governor’s update we are now able to operate at 100% capacity.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn when walking around the venue both for in person meetings and when not seated at a table during an event.
- An Ozone machine was purchased at the beginning of the pandemic and sterilizes the venue after each function.
- A commercial ULV fogger/atomizer is used throughout the event to disinfect surfaces (similar to those now used in hotels and schools).
- Our cleaning crew still comes in after all functions but are going above and beyond and taking additional time to clean handrails, doorknobs, chairs, tables, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is located in the foyer, at the bars, in the bathrooms.
- Signage has been placed around the venue recommending the use of a face covering or mask.
- Staff wears gloves and masks throughout their shift. Their temperatures are taken upon entry.
- More space set between the tables and larger tables are to be used whenever possible to allow more room between guests.
- Guests are always welcome to hang out more outside on our deck and courtyard.
- Yes, dancing is allowed. We are lucky enough to have a large dance floor! Those who are not comfortable do not have to dance.
- Tours and meetings are still taking place with both in-person and virtual meetings available.