“We’re here to help, See what we are doing and the latest COVID-19 Resources to stay safe while visiting us”
- We are limited to a 50% capacity. For us, we do have two rooms, a cocktail hour space and a room for the dinner reception. We base our limited capacity solely on the reception space so tables can be set and spaced out accordingly. For us, this is 135 guests.
- Both rooms are available throughout the event to allow the opportunity to social distance.
- An Ozone machine was purchased at the beginning of the pandemic and sterilizes the venue after each function.
- A commercial ULV fogger/atomizer is used throughout the event to disinfect surfaces (similar to those now used in hotels and schools).
- Our cleaning crew still comes in after all functions but are going above and beyond and taking additional time to clean handrails, doorknobs, chairs, tables, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is located in the foyer, at the bars, in the bathrooms.
- Signage has been placed around the venue recommending the use of a face covering or mask.
- Masks are required for all events with over 100 guests.
- Staff wears gloves and masks throughout their shift. Their temperatures are taken upon entry.
- Tables are recommended to be set at 6 guests per table.
- More space set between the tables and larger tables are to be used whenever possible to allow more room between guests.
- Guests are always welcome to hang out more outside on our deck and courtyard.
- Yes, dancing is allowed. However, dancing within 6 feet of another individual is discouraged, with the exception of family members and individuals from the same household. We are lucky enough to have a large dance floor! Those who are not comfortable do not have to dance.
- Tours and meetings are still taking place with both in-person and virtual meetings available.
- In-person meetings are currently limited to two guests.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn when meeting and walking around the venue.